Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day.


<3

Things I've been thinking about since I woke up:

 Eating Pizza (always).
Watching 'Raising Arizona' .
Who's going to pay my bills?
Free Rosetta Stone. What language(s)?
  Mountain Dew for breakfast is getting old.
Finishing Dexter Season 5.
Didn't think it was possible to become more shy. Alas, it is.
How many paper cuts I've given myself lately.
How to stay motivated, healthy, happy.
Maintaining better friendships/relationships/all ships.
 So pleased with the weather (almost 70 yesterday!).
Myself, a year from now.
Why I constantly cry at cute things, but hardly at sad things. 
Why I hate corny, cutesy girl blogs. i.e. Ones that use pet names for their friends.
(Maybe mine fits into that category? Shoot.).
Wanting to cook more. Pearl! Help!
How many times a day I use dictionary.com.
How bad I am at blogging.
Excited for a trip this weekend. 
Oh, I meant twip.
How reading the news makes me a little paranoid.

1 comment:

Pearl said...

I love this.

A. Couples yoga.
B. Lets cook some damn food.
C. ninjawords.com all day long.
D. TWIPS!